<< Return to Menu | Site Search | About Developer | Discussion Center User Policy

Help support this site, order your www.Amazon.com materials through this link.

Charles Lindbergh Discussion Center Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Charles Lindbergh Discussion Center » Charles Lindbergh » Curtiss Falcon Mailplane-Lindberg Special

Author Topic: Curtiss Falcon Mailplane-Lindberg Special
Robert Elliott
Member # 4221

- posted      Profile for Robert Elliott   Email Robert Elliott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have several pictures of this plane taken in central New Mexico (I believe in 1928) and my father, who was an early day aviator and mechanic, working to replace the engine. His account of the incident was that CAL had engine trouble, landed at Vaughn, NM, and he (my father) replaced the engine after it was shipped to NM by rail. I would appreciate any info supplementing this or other info on the ultimate fate of this plane. I will post a photo or two if allowable, (and I can figure out how to do it!)
Posts: 1 | From: Cedar Hill TX | Registered: May 2008  |  Logged: 67.64.106.169
Robin
Member # 1976

- posted      Profile for Robin   Email Robin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you can have your pictures hosted somewhere else, and just write in the URL so people can copy and paste to their browser, it might work.

That's what I did with my picture of Lindbergh, on another thread.

Posts: 15 | From: Oregon | Registered: May 2007  |  Logged: 72.160.79.152

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is not enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | CharlesLindbergh.com | Privacy Statement

CharlesLindbergh.com, All rights Reserved.